JCF Accepting Letters of Intent – December 1st Deadline
The Jewish Community Foundation is now accepting Letters of Intent for our 2016 grant cycle.
Through the Foundation’s competitive grantmaking programs – the Fund for Jewish Philanthropy and the Jewish Women’s Endowment Fund – we play a crucial role in the community, providing grants for programs and services that may not come to fruition without our support.
- Organizations may submit ONE letter of intent
- Please read the information for prospective applications PRIOR to starting a Letter of Intent
- Programs must primarily serve the Jewish community
- Apply online. Submissions due by 4 p.m. on December 1, 2015.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.