Change is Coming to your Online Experience
The Jewish Community Foundation is making a great leap forward in the field of donor service with the upcoming launch of a new web portal for our charitable fund holders.
The Jewish Community Foundation is pleased to announce an upgrade to new, innovative fund management software, including a new, state-of-the-art online donor portal. This new system will allow our donors to manage their charitable giving more effectively, and it will allow the Foundation to move its grantmaking and fund reporting completely online. The new portal will be accessible through the same “Access Your Fund” link our donors are already accustomed to using.
How will these changes affect you?
- Our current donor portal will no longer be available effective June 1st; the new portal will launch on June 15th.
- All transactions will post automatically to your online account, once updated in our accounting system. No more waiting to see current balances!
- Once the new portal is operational, we will no longer routinely mail quarterly fund statements.
- Instead, fund holders will be notified by email when quarterly statements are available to be viewed securely online.
- In mid-June, fund holders will receive an emailed invitation to create login credentials for our new, upgraded donor portal. This invitation also will include instructions on how to use the new portal.
Special information for donor advised funds
- May 31st will be the last day to submit grant recommendations through our current online platform.
- The new donor portal will be available for grant recommendations beginning June 15th.
- Once the new portal is up and running, we will no longer mail copies of grant cover letters to donor advised fund holders. Instead, you will receive immediate notification by email when your grant recommendation has been processed.
- Between June 1st and June 14th, we will be busy ensuring that all data migrates correctly to your new online account for a smooth transition. During this time, we ask that fund advisors refrain from recommending new donor advised fund grants, if possible.
- We understand that some organizations cannot wait a few extra days to receive your grants. If your donor advised fund grant recommendation cannot wait until June 15th, we will accept donor advised fund grant recommendations using paper forms, which you can download here. Please submit your completed forms to email@example.com or fax them to 480.699.1807.
We are delighted to offer this exciting new tool, so you can more efficiently and effectively manage your charitable giving activity. If you have any questions, please contact us at 480.699.1717.